TABLE 47 AND OCEAN5 UPDATE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
During these unprecedented and uncertain times, we wanted to provide an update to you, our valued guests and community.
Just as you may be, we're concerned about the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and recognize it impacts many parts of our lives, including how you choose to spend your free time.
Our wonderful team of hospitality professionals are putting extra time and care into ensuring we keep our guests and our community healthy. While we always have exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we are placing focused attention in these areas:
- Continuous monitoring of recommendations by the Washington State Department of Health, Tacoma-Pierce County Dept of Health, along with attention to what's happening in our local community so that we can make smart decisions that best support the health and safety of our guests, teams, and our community.
- Sanitizing stations throughout our building for our team.
- Extra time and focus on cleaning and sanitizing of all shared surfaces.
- insisting team stay home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- Continued and increased hand washing.
- Continued reminders and training for our team on proper methods of cleaning and sanitation.
Our goal, now more than ever, is to provide a clean, safe, and fun environment where our community can gather and create fabulous memories. Our team is committed to this goal and are excited to be providing alternative dining options to our community.
Our hearts are with all of those being affected by this situation. We are hopeful that we will begin to see improvements and that the reach of this outbreak is quickly controlled. We realize you may have concerns and hope our proactive precautions help.
As a small business that's still in our early stages, we truly appreciate your support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
We hope to see you soon!